Collection of Personal Information
Purpose and Limitation of Use of Personal Information
A general rule limits the use of personal information to the following. Also there are possibilities of other uses of personal information as a statistical data in forms in which the data cannot be personally distinguished.
- To provide the merchandise or service that you desire,
- To improve our services to you,
- To provide information about new merchandise or services to you.
Rules on Nondisclosure of Personal Information to Third Party
SA will not disclose to third party any personal information provided to us, except in the following circumstances:
- You have consented to disclose your personal information to a third party.
- Your personal information must be disclosed to our affiliated, subsidiary, vendor, dealer with whom we have confidentiality agreement in order to accomplish the purpose for which the personal information was collected.
- Your personal information has been processed into statistical data that will not disclose your identity.
- Law requires disclosure.
This website may utilize cookies. Cookies represent a technology that allows selective presentation of information to specific individuals on our web site. A cookie is a set of data that may be sent from a web site to a user’s browser, and it may be stored in your system. You may be able to set your browser to notify you when cookies are sent to your system and decide whether or not to accept them. There are cases where you will not be able to use all the information when you do not accept the cookies.